Saturday, June 8, 2013

A strange glow.

                                                                 






  
      I went to the falls with Rash and Worm, these falls are known by the locals to have healing powers. I don't know if that is true, but it is incredibly beautiful here! The boys spent most of the time swinging from the vines that hang down from the trees. I love watching them, they always have so much fun. As I sat in a shallow pool of water, I noticed a soft glow. I dug around, trying to find out what was causing the water to glow, and I found a piece of clay. It's old and mossy, it really doesn't look like anything special, yet when I dip it back into the water, it glows softly. When I take it out of the water, it stops glowing. I was going to show the boys, but I've decided to keep my find a secret, for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment